Saturday, September 24, 2011

A first! Not emotional until now :)

I have no pictures or anything, but I have to blog about a huge first for me. I ran my first 10K race today in Casper, WY. I had a goal of completing in 55 minutes.

The results...

I completed in 48:56, which puts me running 7:53 minute miles. I broke 8 minute miles. I can't believe it! I'm so dumbfounded that I did this. The race was beautiful. About two miles in, a woman I had never met before ran up behind me and said, "Isn't it a beautiful day?" With my reply of "yes," we ran together the remainder of the race discussing ourselves, family, goals, what got us started running, and the like. She pushed me until the end. This woman was sent to me for a reason. Airica, thank you! You showed me more of myself. If it not for her, I would not have this incredible race time. Thank you to my good friend, Jill, for encouraging me to do the race "just because." My world has been opened up even more.

Now, I'm asking myself. What's next? What can I do now? I feel limitless.

Watch for your angels :) They are here and waiting to come into your experience at the most perfect and beautiful moments. When you hand it all over, you'll find so much you didn't even know was there.

What an experience! Thanks for the space to let me share.

Sarah (aka Mom of Four)

No comments:

Post a Comment