Hi Friends!
I look around me and see lots of things happening. I look inside myself and see lots of things happening. Although, we may have a habit as labeling these "things" as negative or bad, they are not. It is all beautiful. All of the changes that we are experiencing are preparing to launch us into an amazing part of ourselves.
I have been presented with new events frequently throughout the month. Part of me wanted to get angry, but I immediately went to what's right and good about the situation (something I have had to work on throughout the last few years). I encourage you all to do the same. Let things unfold. Discover where your journey is taking you. Those of you finding changes at work, know that you're going to get something great. Those of you finding changes in family and friends, know that these bonds will become greater and better when we get to the other side of our own discovery. So, let's love where we are and what is happening and spend all of our time in joy. Let's be patient with one another and know that space, time, and changes are all gifts, not punishments.
Yes, that "you" includes me.
I am working through a physical change at this very moment, and I know I am presented with it for a reason. Even if I am still crying about it :)
Sending love and "in-joy" your day!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment